We provide advice in the field of estate planning. Initially, the focus is on what you or your clients wish to achieve and not until then is tax optimisation considered. When an estate plan is drawn up the following points are generally the subject of consideration:
- the individual’s situation and personal wishes;
- economic aspects including income and assets;
- civil law, such as the laws of inheritance and matrimonial property laws;
- taxes, such as inheritance tax, gift tax, income tax and transfer tax.
The advice we provide has an integral approach to matters as everything tends to be interlinked. We will have targeted and practical discussions with you and your clients. Our advice is based on a comprehensive approach. We also provide advice on specified topics or we can provide a second opinion if required.
Estate Planning is our specialisation and we have many years of experience.
Please contact us for such matters as:
- If you have a company in the Netherlands;
- If you intend to get married, to cohabit or to get divorced and you wish to live in the Netherlands;
- If you wish to transfer assets during the course of your life in the Netherlands;
- If you wish to draw up a last will and testament or amend such will where it concerns your assets in the Netherlands;
- Emigration into the Netherlands or remigration to the Netherlands;
- Buying immovable property in the Netherlands;
- If you are temporarily staying in the Netherlands as an expat and you wish to arrange your tax affairs.
- Devolution of an estate with assets in the Netherlands.
We are an independent and professional company. Our expenses are reimbursable on presentation of a detailed account.
Our staff is affiliated with the international network of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and the Tax Advisors Register (Register Belastingadviseurs or RB).